Secondary Teaching & Learning Excellence
9th, 10th & 11th January 2024
SecEd’s exciting new online teaching and learning conference will offer teachers, middle leaders and senior leaders in secondary schools exclusive access to advice, strategies and tips from our most popular authors and contributors.
This event will offer 16 sessions dedicated to secondary phase teaching and learning, from pedagogy, teaching and assessment insights to classroom tips and ideas, and from inclusive classrooms and mental health support to CPD, leadership and managing workload.
The sessions fall into three broad streams:
1) Delivering teaching (for those working at the chalkface)
2) Leading teaching (for those leading teaching and teachers in schools
3) Removing barriers to learning (for both pastoral and teaching staff
This vital online conference takes place over three consecutive afternoons, on Tuesday 9th, Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th January 2024. Delegates will also be given on-demand access to all sessions after the event, enabling you catch up on any that you missed in your own time.
Who should attend?
This event is designed for anyone involved in the planning and delivery teaching and learning in schools:
• Classroom teachers
• Classroom support staff
• Subject leaders
• Department leaders
• Curriculum/teaching & learning leaders (middle and senior leadership)
• Pupil Premium Leads
• Pastoral and Safeguarding Leads